Replacement Windows in Dallas: What You Need to Know
Siding & More knows that when it’s time for vinyl window replacement, you’re making an investment in your home’s energy savings, curb appeal, and overall value. We don’t take that lightly—that’s why our word is backed by our 40+ years of experience and glowing reputation.
You can rely on our experienced window installers at Siding & More Construction Company in Dallas, Texas to ensure the proper care is taken during vinyl window installation in your home. Siding & More installs high-performance, high-efficiency NT Window’s Energy Master Series as well as Simonton Reflection windows and are backed by some of the strongest manufacturers’ warranties in the industry.
Your windows are an important part of your home’s energy efficiency, security, and overall comfort. If your windows are old, leaky, or inefficient, it may be time to consider replacement windows.
Siding & More installs high-performance, high-efficiency NT Window’s Energy Master Series and Simonton Reflection windows, backed by some of the best manufacturers’ warranties in the industry.
When should you replace your windows?
There are a few signs that it may be time to replace your windows:
- Your windows are old and outdated. Windows typically last about 20-30 years, so if yours are older than that, they may be starting to show their age.
- Your windows are leaky or drafty. If you can feel cold air coming in around your windows in the winter or hot air coming in around your windows in the summer, it’s a sign that your windows are not energy efficient.
- Your windows are difficult to operate. If your windows are hard to open or close, or if the seals are broken, it’s time to replace them.
- Your windows are damaged. If your windows are cracked, broken, or otherwise damaged, they need to be replaced.
Benefits to replacing your windows
- Improved energy efficiency: New vinyl windows can help you save money on your energy bills by keeping the heat in during the winter and the cool air in during the summer.
- Increased comfort: New windows can help make your home more comfortable by reducing drafts and noise pollution.
- Enhanced security: New windows can make your home more secure by making it more difficult for burglars to break in.
- Improved curb appeal: New windows can give your home a fresh new look, increasing its value.
Simonton and NT Windows high-performance vinyl windows are designed for value first. Whether for residential, institutional, or light commercial use, every feature—from the sash and frame to the balance system to the hardware and the glazing system—has been engineered, refined, and tested for decades of superior performance.
The Energy Master Series vinyl window offers one of the most attractive choices in the replacement market. With high standards in design, strength and performance and many optional decorative and performance upgrades, homeowners will enjoy the benefits of their investment.
- 7/8″ Dual Insulated Glass with Double Strength Glass
- Dual FinSil weatherstripping
- All Fusion Welded Frame and Sash
- Tilt in sashes
- New Construction Nailing Fin Optional
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fiberglass Screen
- DP 40 Rating
- TDI Windstorm Approved
- Double Low E
- Exterior Frame Foam Wrap
- DP 60 Performance Package
- Bronze or Grey Tinted Glass
- Glass Breakage Warranty
Our top-of-the-line replacement products manufactured for independent wholesale building supply distributors throughout North America.
Seeing is believing! Whether you’re looking for decorating ideas or to see what our windows look like in an actual home, you won’t be disappointed with this the endless design possibilities available with Reflections® by Simonton windows.
- Fusion-welded Frame and Sash
- Raised Exterior Design
- Sloped Sill
- Extruded Lift Rails
- Air Lok™
- Lap-Lok® Meeting Rail
- Flush-mount Tilt Latches
- Single Cam Locks (windows less than 28″ wide)
- Dual Cam Locks (windows 28″ wide or greater)
- Fin Seal Weatherstripping
- Tilt-in/lift-out Sash
- Stainless Steel Constant Force – 3/4″ Coil Spring Balance System
- Denny Clip™ Pivot System
- Single-strength Glass
- 3/4″ Insulating Glass Unit
- Intercept® Spacer System
- Rollformed Screen Frame
- Fiberglass Screen Mesh
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- White Interior/Exterior
Call to schedule your next quality window and door installation
The wide array of product lines meets the needs for replacement, remodeling, and new construction with different combinations of features—but always with the same high quality. The value that CertainTeed and Simonton builds into every window has helped make it the vinyl brands most used by building professionals across the country.